Project: EVC (European Vocational Competences Through Work Based Learning)
The project’s target groups are teachers of vocational schools and trainers of companies from the district government of Duesseldorf. Additionally, the target group also includes trainees and pupils.
Description and goal
The project EVC is an Erasmus+ project which was applied by the Office of EU-Projects and Vocational Qualification at the District Government of Düsseldorf (GEB) and approved by the National Agency Education for Europe at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (NABiBB) for a duration of two years. The project offers learning stays for teachers and trainers as well as apprentices and students in vocational education.
- RASEKO (Raision seudun koulutuskuntayhtymä), Finland
- Rectorat Aix-Marseille, France
- Consejeria Educación, Cultura y Depor (Consejería de Educación, Cultura y Deporte de la Junta de Andalucía), Spain
- TEKIRDAG IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU, Turkey
- ROC Nijmegen (Stichting ROC Nijmegen e.o.), Netherlands
- Leeds City College, Great Britain
Additional partners can be introduced by the participating vocational colleges of the administrative district of Dusseldorf.